What is ISO 21001?
ISO 21001 focuses on the specific interaction between an educational organization, the learner, customers and other relevant interested parties. It is a stand-alone management system standard, based on ISO 9001 (without being a sector application), and aligned with other ISO management system standards through the application of the High Level Structure. ISO 21001 provides a common management tool for organizations providing educational products and services capable of meeting learner and other customer requirements and needs. It aims to enhance satisfaction of learners, other customers, and personnel through the effective application of its Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS), including processes for improvement of the system.
Benefits of ISO 21001
- Better alignment of educational mission, vision, objectives and action plans
- Inclusive and equitable quality education for all
- Promotion of self-learning and lifelong learning opportunities
- More personalized learning and effective response to special educational needs
- Consistent processes and evaluation tools to demonstrate and increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Increased credibility of the educational organization
- Recognized means to enable organizations to demonstrate commitment to education management practices in the most effective manner
- A model for improvement
- Harmonization of national standards within an international framework
- Widened participation of interested parties
- Stimulation of excellence and innovation
*Certification Review & Decision includes; granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of the certification.
Certification to Educational Organization Management System – ISO 21001 standard lasts for three years and is subject to mandatory audits to ensure that you are compliant. At the end of the three years, you will be required to complete a recertification audit in order to get certified for an additional three years.
Contact our team today to receive a free no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team. We will devise a comprehensive quote which will be in line with your requirements