What is ISO 22000?
ISO 22000 certification is the worldwide food safety management system standard for the entire food supply network, from cultivators and makers to processors and packaging, transport and purpose of sale. It stretches out to providers of nonfood items and administrations, such as cleaning and gear producers, and can be utilized by associations of any size. ISO 22000 certification indicates the necessities for a food safety management system that includes intelligent correspondence, framework the executives, and essential projects. The standard spotlights on inventory network affirmation, has the board framework standards inserted, and is lined up with HACCP standards.
ISO 22000 Certification means adequate controls on presence of food based hazards in food at the time of its consumption. Food safety is not single stage controls but is combined efforts of all the party participating in the food chain, this includes Feed Producers, Primary Producers through manufacturer, Transporter, Store operator, wholesalers, retailers, Caterers, Food Service Outlets and Producers of Equipment , Packaging Materials, Cleaning Agents, Additives & preservatives & Ingredients and Service providers. ISO 22000 Certification and HACCP- Food Safety System Even this includes Pesticides, fertilizers and veterinary drugs. Successful Implementation of FSMS and HACCP – ISO 22000 Certification helps the organization to prevent problems like presence of Microbes, Toxins and Adulteration etc before its occurrence & Suggest Corrective action.
Benefits of ISO 22000
- ISO 22000 Certification helps Organization to provide safe food products to consumers.
- ISO 22000 Certification is a Scientific Approach
- Make food safety responsibility of Food Chain parties.
- Competitive edge
- ISO 22000 Certification Help Business, Government & Society.
- Higher-quality occupations in the food business.
- Improved usage of assets globally.
- Expanded organization benefits .
- Potential expanded economic development
- Protection of more secure sustenance
- Decrease in rates of food-borne disease
- Increasingly productive documentation of strategies, techniques and methodology
*Certification Review & Decision includes; granting, refusing, maintaining, renewing, suspending, restoring or withdrawing certification or expanding or reducing the scope of the certification.
Certification to Food Safety Management System – ISO 22000 standard lasts for three years and is subject to mandatory audits to ensure that you are compliant. At the end of the three years, you will be required to complete a recertification audit in order to get certified for an additional three years.
Contact our team today to receive a free no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team. We will devise a comprehensive quote which will be in line with your requirements